As your local Cypress and Katy plumbers, we are here to help with water heaters, kitchen and shower faucets, garbage disposals, clogs, and even whole home re-pipe. Our services are many, but they all come with the same promise of quality, affordable prices, dedication, and durability. Licensed and insured, we are an experienced company with knowledge and quality, and we offer it all for less. We also offer a 2-year limited warranty and satisfaction guarantee for all our services, along with free estimates and financing on certain purchases.
Hot Water Heater Repair, Installation, and Upgrades
Taking ice-cold baths has become a popular health trend on TikTok, but we are here to ensure you can still enjoy the comfort of a hot shower or bath.
Our team of experienced plumbers are well-equipped to identify and fix any issues that may arise with your gas or electric water heater. This includes problems such as loud popping noises, a pilot light that keeps going out, quick depletion of hot water, or leaking water from the ceiling. Rest assured that we will take care of your water heater and ensure that it's functioning efficiently.
We service and repair all brands of natural gas water heaters like Rheem, Bradford White, State Select, AO Smith, including tankless water heaters from brands like Rinnai, Navian, Takagi, and even Noritz.
We always give our customers an honest diagnosis of the problem and current condition of their water heater. We will provide you with several estimates to choose from with recommendations on the best option.
With our turnkey services, you can rest assured that the job will get done right from start to finish. We partner with electricians and roofers, so you, the Customer, are not burdened with the task of finding a contractor to finish a water heater installation that may need a new power outlet or roof vent adjustments.
We are registered as a plumbing contractor with the City of Houston, Katy, Tomball, Spring, Cypress, Sugar Land, and more. If a city permit is required for a water heater installation in your area, we can promptly obtain one on the same or the next day in most cases.
If you have any questions or need more information on our hot water services, call 713-261-3006 and choose Option 3 to speak with a water heater specialist.
Unfortunately, nothing lasts forever, including your home’s plumbing pipes, especially with the Houston heat and water quality. But what also really matters, besides the quality of water or pipe material, is how well it was stored and installed.
- For example, galvanized pipes have a lifespan of 50-70 years, but can fail as early as 40 years.
- PVC or CPVC - anywhere from 25-50 years, but if left without insulation it can dry quickly from the sun’s UV exposure and fail after only 10 years, or spring a leak from a poorly glued joint.
- PEX can last up to 40 years, but a poor installation can compromise it after the first roofing nail, when not protected or routed improperly. UPONOR (manufacturer of PEX tubing) will give a 25-year warranty on their product, but only when it is installed by a trained professional.
- Copper pipes can last up to a century but are one handyman away from being damaged by incompatible materials or poor workmanship.
Anyone can throw some pipes up in your attic and call it a “job done”. But our licensed plumbing professionals will size it properly, use the appropriate tools, glues, or materials, insulate it correctly, support it, and pass all piping through without damage to the framing or structural integrity of your home, all following local plumbing codes.
So, if you are starting to get sporadic pipe leaks, water discoloration, smelly water, or clogged fixtures, these are all signs of decaying plumbing and will need to be addressed soon. Call us and get one of our Houston plumbers to come out for a professional and honest opinion.
Inspection and Maintenance
Plumbing system maintenance - It’s something we rarely do, or often put off. It’s important and we can’t stress it enough, like stressing your gate valves for example.
- This simply means opening and closing water shut-off valves from time to time, so they don't get stuck or break when you need them the most.
- Flushing a water heater and replacing the anode rod will add years to its life. Or replacing the pressure relief valve will keep things safe in case of a failure.
- Cleaning the A/C condensate drain lines at the beginning of the summer can save thousands in water damage, drywall repairs, and painting.
- With a simple walkthrough and a visual inspection around the house and in the attic, we can find, recommend and fix small issues - preventing big, unexpected, and costly problems from developing down the line, if left unresolved.
- Replacing tap, faucet, or shower cartridges when you start to notice that handles are getting stiff or harder to operate. It’s easier and cheaper to make small repairs before it's too late and a full replacement is necessary.
We also offer plumbing inspections, gas tests, hydrostatic testing, and camera inspections that we recommend to all home buyers before they get into a new expensive project-filled house. Our plumbers often see things home inspectors miss or simply disregard.
Set up your plumbing appointment today by calling 713-261-3006. You can also get a yearly check-up reminder from us when you use our scheduling platform.